Pensions – Online Member Self-service (MSS)
You can view your pension record online by using MSS. The benefits of this facility include:
• View your own pension details
• Amend your personal details, such as home address, nomination details
• Perform your own pension calculations and “what if” scenarios
• View Annual Benefit statements (when available)
• Request and receive information by email
New users must sign up to request an activation key, click here. You will receive your activation key and instructions on how to complete your registration. If you have not received your activation key or you have lost your activation key, please contact the admin team, click here.
Each year we publish online using MSS a statement showing you the current value of your deferred benefits. The statement will also provide some useful
information regarding the scheme.
Don't forget to keep in touch with us and let us know if you:
• change address
• change your marriage/relationship status
• wish to change your nomination of beneficiary for death grant